6 MONTH PROFESSIONAL TAROT MASTER CERTIFICATION PROGRAM Full Payment
PROFESSIONAL TAROT MASTER CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Sat, Jan 19th, 2019 | 12:00 PM to Sat, June 15th, 2019 | 12:00 PM EST.
Enrollment limit 81 students.
1 payment of $1333CAD or 4 Monthly payments of $333CAD
Final Sign up Deadline January 1st 2019
1 Payment $ 1333 or 4 Monthly Payments of $333
Do You Want to Master Tarot? Grow a Successful Tarot Business?
A radically unique 6-Month online training program that supports you on your individual journey to becoming a professional-level Tarot Reader, taught by Joey Wargachuk, an accomplished reader and teacher with over 22 years of tarot readings experience and 10 years teaching and running a spiritual guidance business online and in person in Toronto, Canada.
✔️ A week of orientation consisting of short emails introducing you to the dedicated course site material, and to help prepare you for the first class
✔️ 37+ hours of specialized class time with Joey Wargachuk (value $5,550)
✔️ 1.5 hours of Personalized calls with Joey Wargachuk (value $225)
✔️ Dedicated, password-protected website ("Course Hub") with all resources including business development resources, client intake and release forms, dedicated course Admin for technical support and program-related questions, with all handouts, slides and bonuses promo codes (value $2,500)
Total Value of the program: $8,275
Free lifetime Access to ALL of Joey Wargachuk’s Online Workshops on Udem.com
Topics include: Tarot, Crystals, Spiritual Protection and 5 keys to psychic self care.
Valued at $1000
Each class is 90 mins of live video: 60 mins of lecture, 30 mins Q & A.
Each student gets two 30 mins live chat or phone calls for 1 on 1 training. In addition. each student gets a 30 min video reading from Joey Wargachuk within 2 weeks of purchase of workshop.
Section 1: Introduction to Tarot
Week 1: Outline of Expectations and the History of Tarot
Week 2: Selecting your Deck
- (Understanding Energy and clearing and protecting you Cards) Make this a section of this week. In this week I would actually go broader. Go into he philosophies of selecting a deck. Does every tarot reader think there is special energy associated with their deck? Do I need to clean them? Widen your audience and offer them an option. Readings with Other Decks, Traditional vs. Modern
Week 3: The Fundamentals of Narrative and Storytelling: The Major Arcana
Week 4: Exoteric versus Esoteric Tarot Reading: Reading for others and reading for yourself.
Section 2 Major Arcana Mastery
Week 5: Mastering the Major Arcana 1 to 11
Week 6: Mastering the Major arcana 11 to 22
Week 7: 3 Card Readings with the Major Arcana
Week 8: 22 Cards Review of Major Arcana Fundamentals
Section 3: Minor Arcana Mastery
Week 9: Suit of Cups
Week 10: Suit of Pentacles
Week 11: Suit of Swords
Week 12: Suit of Wands
Section 4: Court Cards as People, Reversals
Week 13: Suit of Cups & Pentacles, Court Card Relationships in readings
Week 14: Suit of Swords & Wands, Court Card Fundaments
Week 15: Traditional Reversals & Reversal Fundaments
Section 5: Adding Layers of Interpretation
Week 16: Structuring the Reading: Tarot Spreads
Week 17: Numerology & Astrology
Week 18: Psychic Development & Using Intuition
Week 19: Pulling the story all together! Mastering a 30min and 60min reading!
Section 6: Building a Successful Tarot Business
Week 20: Creating a Tarot Persona & Building your Success Map.
Week 21: Code of Ethics and Case Studies
Week 22: Building your marketing tools and defining your ideal client
Week 23: Where to Read & Setting up Pricing Based on locations and client type
Week 24: Sharing your Gifts and Following your Life Purpose with Tarot.
Week 25 No Class “Exam Prep Week”
Week 26: Exam
Each Section includes classes, independent study, homework, self or client case studies, group, and personal coaching exercises.
Successful Completion: To receive the Tarot master Certification 90% on final quiz and a full video reading done for Joey Wargachuk as well handing in all 10 case studies.
You will learn how to confidently provide accurate readings that help your clients or yourself navigate to their perfect future. This workshop provides you a with a tool kit of strong mystical fundamentals through the advance study of the 78 cards, Astrology, Numerology and Psychic Development to develop the best Tarot Reader you possibly can be.
On completion of this workshop:
- Confidently give Highly Accurate Tarot Readings
- Use Tarot to improve all aspects of your life and clients lives
- Learn the art of the Hero’s Journey and Story Telling with tarot for guidance
- Master assorted styles of doing Readings and 8 different layout types
- Learn how to use Tarot as a powerful Spiritual Development and Business Tool
- Learn how to translate Mystic Art and Ancient Traditions of Tarot to modern life and use it ethically
TESIMONIAL & REVIEWS
“An excellent course and outstanding value for money. If you study this carefully you will learn what many, much more expensive books and courses on the Tarot teach. Joey is to be congratulated on producing such high-quality material - it deserves to be more widely known.” - Andrew Khabaza
“I really like this course always wanted to learn tarot and be a master.” – Mark Gibson
“This was an excellent course. I especially found the information on the court cards (supporter-resource-detractor-challenge) extremely valuable. Well presented course with lots of pdf handouts that cover everything he goes over in the videos. Highly recommend!” - Michael Kirkman
“I absolutely loved this course! Joey is a remarkable teacher. He is so fun but super intelligent as well. His energy is so great, and he goes slow, so you can really have everything sink in. He is an amazing teacher! I would recommend this course to anyone who is looking to learn tarot.” - Katherine Grace Parkinson
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
All pricing is in CAD dollars.
TUITION: $1333 CAD
Refund policy: You have the option to cancel and receive a full refund up to 14 days prior to the start of the class. After that deadline, there are no refunds.
If you register within 14 days of the start of the class, there are no refunds.
- Introduction and History of Tarot
- All 78 Tarot Cards in a traditional deck
- Court Cards and how they are people in your everyday life
- Reversals of Major Arcana and how to use the 4 reversal fundamentals
- Using Astrology and Numerology of the Tarot to get accurate dates and times of events
- The Art of Tarot readings through “The Hero’s Journey” story telling
- Psychic Development of your Third Eye and using intuition with cards and full readings
- Using Tarot Layouts and mastering the core 8 and how to create your own!
- Growing and creating your tarot reading brand
- Building your Tarot Reading business
- Where and how to make money as a Tarot reader