The power of appreciation and the Law of Attraction are two powerful tools that can help anyone manifest their best life. The Law of Attraction states that whatever we focus on, we will attract into our lives. When we appreciate something, we are sending positive vibrations out into the universe. The more appreciative we are, the more our thoughts become focused on the positive aspects of our lives and in turn, the universe responds by sending back more of the same good vibrations.
When we focus our thoughts on what we appreciate and appreciate more of the same things, we are calling forth the aspects of our lives we truly desire. This is because the more we appreciate, the more we create an ideal reality for ourselves. When we appreciate our current situations, we are sending out messages of contentment and peace, which in turn fuels our goal setting and intentions in a positive direction.
We also create vibrations and attract things into our lives that mirror what we appreciate. By focusing our energy on what we appreciate in life, we are able to work towards our goals in a positive way and manifest what we really desire in life. Appreciation and the Law of Attraction can be used to manifest anything in life, be it financial abundance, a successful career, relationships, or whatever your heart desires.
Therefore, by focusing on appreciation and using the Law of Attraction, we can attract positive situations, experiences and people into our life and create the reality we desire.
Why Appreciation is more powerful than Gratitude!
1. Appreciation is more complete and involves more of an understanding of a person's efforts. Gratitude is simply recognizing something good or desirable whereas appreciation involves understanding and recognizing the merits of a situation or person.
2. Appreciation is more likely to lead to meaningful dialogue and change between the two people involved. Gratitude is often just a one-time acknowledgement of something, whereas appreciation involves a more thorough exploration of the merits of a person or situation.
3. Appreciation is more likely to be returned by the recipient. Whereas a simple “thank you” is often an acknowledgement that goes unnoticed, an act of appreciation can create an environment of mutual respect and understanding.
4. Appreciation creates a better sense of self-worth. Taking the time to appreciate someone is a way of telling them that you value them for their efforts and that you recognize their worth. This can go a long way in helping someone become more confident in their abilities.
5. Appreciation helps build strong relationships. By appreciation someone for their efforts, you are showing them that you respect and value them, which can improve your relationship. Gratitude is often a one-time acknowledgement and does not always create a lasting bond between two people.
Ways to show appreciation to others
1. Send a thank you card
2. Offer a sincere compliment
3. Send a small gift
4. Give a hug
5. Buy lunch or a coffee
6. Write a positive review
7. Send an email expressing gratitude
8. Share a funny meme
9. Write a positive letter of recommendation
10. Send a bouquet of flowers
11. Buy a nice souvenir for them
12. Invite them out for a nice meal
1. I am grateful for the choices I have in life.
2. I appreciate the people who are in my life and the support they offer.
3. I am thankful for having a roof over my head and food on my table.
4. I admire the efforts I have made to become my true self.
5. I recognize and treasure all the wonderful things I have in life.
6. I am thankful for the stunning beauty of nature and the universe.
7. I am deeply grateful for the loving presence of my family and friends.
8. I am blessed to have the opportunity to continuously learn more.
9. I am thankful for my health and my body for its strength and resilience.
10. I am grateful for my unique talents, skills, and abilities.
11. I appreciate my own courage and determination to keep going despite life’s difficulties.
12. I am appreciative of the times of joy and happiness.
13. I am thankful for the amazing civil rights leaders who fought for justice and equal opportunities.
14. I am grateful for the achievements I have made in my life.
15. I am thankful for the loving care of those around me.
16. I appreciate my freedom to explore, dream and be my true self.
17. I am thankful for the beauty in art, music, and literature.
18. I am grateful for the abundance of love in my