5 full moon rituals for 2023!
Are you ready to get your lunar on? We’ve rounded up five easy, fun full moon rituals that anyone can do at home to get the most out of their monthly lunar cycle. Whether you’re looking to add a bit of magic to your life, boost your creativity, or just take a few minutes to honor the power of the moon, these rituals will help you tap into the lunar energy and level up your life.
- Create a Full Moon Altar: Get out your favorite crystals, candles, and other sacred objects and set up a full moon altar in your home. You can make it as simple or as elaborate as you like, with items that represent your goals, dreams, and intentions. Once your altar is set up, light a candle and spend a few minutes meditating and connecting with the lunar energy.
- Make a Full Moon Elixir: Fill a jar with water, and set it outside to soak up the moon’s rays. In the morning, strain the water into a glass bottle and use it in your morning ritual. You can also add herbs, crystals, and essential oils to the water to make your own special full moon elixir.
- Go for a Full Moon Walk: Take a stroll under the light of the full moon and observe its beauty. Bring along a journal and write down any thoughts, ideas, or insights that come to you, or simply enjoy the peace and tranquility of a moonlit night.
- Do a Full Moon Cleanse: Take some time to clear out any negative energy in your life. Spend a few minutes visualizing the moonlight washing away any worries or stress you’re holding onto, and allow yourself to be filled with peace and light.
- Make a Full Moon Wish: On the night of the full moon, write down a wish for yourself and set it out under the moonlight. You can also use this time to thank the moon for illuminating your life and helping you make your dreams come true.
No matter what rituals you choose to do, be sure to make time for yourself and honor the power of the full moon. With a bit of intention and focus, you’ll be able to make the most of this special time and get the most out of your monthly lunar cycle.
10 affirmations to use during a full moon
- I am powerful, and I am releasing all energy that does not serve my highest good.
- I am grateful for the new opportunities that the full moon brings.
- I am embracing the changes that this moon cycle is bringing into my life.
- I am healing and growing with each passing day.
- I am open to the abundance and prosperity this full moon brings.
- I am rooted in self-love and self-respect.
- I am confident in my ability to make my dreams come true.
- I am connected to the divine energy of the full moon.
- I am worthy of all the joy and happiness the full moon brings.
- I am embracing the full moon and all that it has to offer.